ZOLL® AED 3 BLS for Professionals & First Responders
This AED is IN STOCK and ready to ship today!
- Enhanced Real CPR Help
- The CPR Dashboard shows the actual depth and rate of compressions displayed numerically, along with elapsed time, CPR cycle count, shocks delivered and ECG.
- Integrated Pediatric Rescue
- The ZOLL AED 3 makes pediatric rescue simple with Pedi-padz II electrodes and a child mode setting which configures the AED’s algorithm and delivers child-appropriate treatment without an attenuator.
- Rugged Design
- Built to function in extreme environments with an IP Rating of 55 and a 1-meter drop-test rating.
- Wifi and USB Connectivity
- Includes CPR Stat Padz Electrodes, non-rechargeable lithium battery, and soft carry case.
- 8-year warranty (6-year Standard Warranty plus 2-years with Registration)
ZOLL® AED 3 Wall Mount Bracket - Device In Carry Case Only
Your Price: $60.00 Part #: 8000-001266
ZOLL® CPR Stat Padz, HVP Multi-Function
Part #: 8900-0402 All the benefits of ZOLL CPR feedback in a traditional 2 piece electrode! Your Price: $75.00 8-Pack $560.00
ZOLL® Replacement CPR-D-padz®
Part #: 8900-0800-01 For AED Plus® and AED Pro®. Your Price: $169.00 The ZOLL CPR-D-padz® are a one-piece defibrillation and CPR system with compression depth and rate sensors. CPR-D-padz are manufactured with a five-year shelf life. The package includes: CPR-D-padz defibrillator lectrodes Gloves Barrier mask Scissors Razor Wet wipe Dry wipe Up to five (5) year shelf-life
ZOLL® AED 3 BLS Non-Rechargeable Lithium Battery
Part #: 8000-000696 YourPrice: $160.00 Overview ZOLL AED 3 BLS Battery Pack. Lithium Manganese Dioxide (LiMnO2). ZOLL brand AEDs operate on batteries only. Always have a fully charged spare available.
CPR-D-Padz Real CPR Help®In any emergency, it’s easy to find yourself feeling panic, confusion, or a number of other symptoms that can make it hard to concentrate, remember your training, and act swiftly and appropriately. To aid in the rescue process and help ensure a proper SCA emergency rescue effort takes place by anyone available, ZOLL created Real CPR Help®.
- Quickly and properly place the electrode pads
- Identify easily where to begin chest compressions
- Understand if you’re going too fast, too slow, and deep enough while performing CPR
– Adults need 100-120 compressions/minute and 2-2.4″ of compression depth